Features Katsukichi, Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C.
- The interior uses natural wood to create a calm atmosphere with old materials.
- Katsukichi: was born in Nihonbashi About 60 years ago. We have decided to start business in Nihonbashi again.
- Deep-Fried Fresh Ocean Tiger Prawn and Extra Deluxe Pork Fillet Cutlet Combo
- The table, pillars and beams are all keyaki wood, please enjoy the embrace of the wood’s warmth.
- Please enjoy delicious pork cutlets for memories of traveling in Japan!
- Deep-Fried Minced Shrimp Cutlet and Pork Fillet Cutlet Combo
We will start operating again at "Nihonbashi" which is the birthplace of Katsukichi.
Katsukichi was born in Nihonbashi (Muromachi) about 60 years ago. I have decided to start business at this Nihonbashi again.
Interior is simple. Using natural wood.
The interior used natural wood for making calm atmosphere with old material. The table, pillars and beams are all Kayaki wood. Please enjoy wood's warmth and a heavy atmosphere.
Pork cutlet served as "feast"
As a specialty shop to protect the tradition, we stick to the material and manufacturing method. We will also cook to bring out the taste of natural ingredients.
Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C. Annex 6F, 2-5-1 Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- 【All day】
- Lunch: 11am-3pm（LO: 2:30pm）
Dinner: 3pm-10pm（LO: 9pm）
Crowd is expected for a while from the grand opening.
I hope you will visit us with plenty of time.
5 minutes from Tokyo station North exit / Direct connection from Nihombashi Station